Download PDF Packet
City of Ramsey
Regular City Council
Monday, February 12, 2018
Council Chambers, 7550 Sunwood Drive NW
Call to Order
Receive Cash and Investments for Period Ending January 31, 2018
Receive 2017 Building Division Month End Reports: January - December
Note the Following Boards and Commissions Meeting Minutes:
Planning Commission Meeting Minutes Dated November 2, 2017
Planning Commission Meeting Minutes Dated December 7, 2017
Economic Development Authority Meeting Minutes Dated November 9, 2017
Economic Development Authority Meeting Minutes Dated December 14, 2017
Park & Recreation Commission Meeting Minutes Dated November 9, 2017
Environmental Policy Board Meeting Minutes Dated November 13, 2017
Approve the Following Meeting Minutes:
1. City Council Work Session dated 1/23/2018
2. City Council Regular dated 1/23/2018
Approve Rental Licenses
Adopt Resolution #18-037 Approving Cash Disbursements Made and Authorizing Payment of Accounts Payable Invoicing Received During the Period of January 18, 2018 through February 7, 2018
Adopt Resolution #18-028 Approving MnDOT Delegated Contracting Process Agreement #1029992
Adopt Resolution 18-036 to Authorize Hiring a Parks Maintenance Worker
Report from Public Works Committee dated January 16, 2018
1. North Commons Neighborhood Trail or Street Link at Zeolite Street: Ratify the recommendation of the Public Works Committee to recommend that the City Council notify public via a mailer to gain input on development of a short trail segment to link an existing neighborhood to The COR west of North Commons.
2. Recommend Authorization for Civil Engineering Planning Services for Highway 10 Planning Effort
Ratify the recommendation of the Public Works Committee to recommend that the City Council authorize the work order with Bolton and Menk for Highway 10 Planning and Design Services in the amount of $499,855, contingent upon staff sharing the information with the coalition.
3. Provide City Council Recommendation for 2018 Crackseal and Sealcoat Improvements, Improvement Project #18-04 : This was discussed as a separate case at the January 23, 2018 City Council meeting.
4. Provide City Council Recommendation for Metropolitan Council Water Efficiency Potential Project: This was discussed as a separate case at the January 23, 2018 City Council meeting.
5. Provide City Council Recommendation for MnDOT Delegated Contracting Process Agreement #1029992: Motion to ratify the recommendation of the Public Works Committee to recommend City Council approval of MnDOT Delegated Contracting Process Agreement #1029992, contingent upon approval by the City Attorney.
PUBLIC HEARING: Adopt Ordinance #18-06 Vacating Drainage and Utility Easements and Trail Easement within Outlot A Brookfield Second Addition; Case of Brookfield Land, LLC
Review Comprehensive Plan Amendment, Zoning Amendment, and Site Plan for Ramsey Elementary Campus 2 (Project #17-109)
Centra Homes Purchase Agreement [portions of case may be closed to the public]
Adopt Resolution #18-039 Supporting the Realignment of the Central Anoka County Regional Trail
Adopt Resolution #18-038 Accepting Bids and Awarding Contract for Improvement Project #18-08, Trott Brook Boardwalk
Adopt Resolution #18-034 Approving Plans and Specifications and Authorizing Advertisements for Bids for River's Bend Street Reconstructions, Improvement Project #17-02
Adopt Resolution #18-035 Approving Plans and Specifications and Authorizing Advertisements for Bids for Stanhope Terrace Street Reconstructions, Improvement Project #18-00
AgendaQuick©2005 - 2018 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved