Rural Event Center Considerations:
1. Using accessory buildings as event facilities could be a conditional use (Or interim?).
2. Set minimum or maximum parking requirements (dedicated parking areas)
3. Reduce issues related to temporary increases in traffic.
4. Agricultural type zoning for event facilities?
5. Safety could be a concern. Inspect buildings proposed as event facilities for fire and building code standards to allow for larger volume of people.
6. Waste and water requirements.
7. Nuisances, Noise requirements (no amplified music after and before a certain time?)
8. Property size and allowed attendance (e.g. 5 acres – 60 people, 10 acres – 150 people , 20 acres – 300 people, over 30 acres – max 400 people?)
9. ADA Requirements
11. Restroom requirements